Rab ne bana di jodi
(It's a match made by God)
You are my heaven
My final tryst
You are my prayer
My soul's bliss
You are the calm that I seek
You are in every heart beat
I know nothing else
Now except..
*I see my God in you
I don't know what to do
I see my God in you
I can't help but bow before you
I don't know what to do
I see my God in you
I don't know what to do
So far somehow
I'm helpless now
But I touch you with my gaze
Your scent
Your words
I'm in paradise in a daze
You're the ligth inside my heart
You're the treasure I'd never apart
I know nothing
Now except..
(Back to *)
This is a soundtrack of the "rab ne bana di jodi" movie. One of my favorite bollywood movie.. Full of heart..
Krn g ngerti bahasa india, jd lirik lagunya in English aj..
Let's watch this movie.. Ada Shah rukh khan lho hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment